In response to the school closure, please see our new Covid-19 Response page containing details of home learning arrangements plus other resources, support and information relating to the Coronavirus situation as it affects our school.
Please find below next weeks learning 27.4.20. We hope you find it helpful.
Each day read a book from your Bugclub selection or register to use Oxford Owl online. This is a free resource.
3. Draw and label a giraffe.
Year 1 will be looking at subtraction using numbers to 20. Children can use their number lines to help them.
1. Find all the subtraction facts for 10. eg 10-5=5,10-2=8, 10-8=2
2. Challenge, can you find all the subtraction facts for 20.
3. Pick a number between 12 and 20, roll a dice and take the number away. Write the calculations eg. 13-6=7
4. Play the subtraction games in the links below.